Дата публикации: 2017-10-12 15:12
6. It was the minister of Vijayanagar, Sayana, who wrote commentary on all the 9 Vedas
7. South-Indian composer Bharavi wrote mahakavya 8775 kiratarjuniyut 8776
8. `Adi Sankara`, a composer from Kerala had given many wonderful devotional lyrics
9. `Dasakumaracharita` and `Avantisundarikatha` are two Sanskrit works of Dandin,
a south Indian genius
5. The 8 great propounder of Vedanta belong to South India
There is so much of science in Veda that if 8775 properly 8776 explored, even the modern scientists may find an element of surprise and end up in adulation for those brilliant Rishis, like Albert Einstein realized later in his life when he went through Bhagwad Gita.
6. You contradict yourself when you say- 8775 I don’t know whether Swamiji had ever experienced the divine bliss in his life (sorry to say this as I am not aware about this). 8776 by 8775 The differrence between Swamiji and Paramhansaji is like the difference between “Reading Lyrics of a song” and “Enjoying the song”. 8776
It would be nice I think if Agniveer would collect all the good things people from around the world have said about Hinduism that commentors such as yourself have put up. It could be a section in the site that could continuously grow.
You cannot measure darkness. A simple ray of light can break into a world of darkness and illuminate it. How can you know how dark a certain space is? You measure the amount of light present. Isn''t this correct? Darkness is a term used by man to describe what happens when there is no light present."
limited - sheesh, Egypt was everything but. Unlimited labor, unlimited beer, unlimited materials, unlimited funds, and a god king. could they build the pyramid? duh.
Enzo do you even know what i''m talking about?do you know what the precession is?I would love to have the chance to see if you could look into the night sky and point out the stars in any of the question is who picked them out named them and tied it all together without telescopes,a written language,hell we supposedly didn''t even have the wheel figured werew supposed to be hunter gatherers,cave men ya know get it?
6) Well I can find 655 plus Hindu web sites and Hindu scholars or encyclopedias for you who says Upanishads are divine revelations, they are Vedanta. Here is just one example:
good work agniveer.
i am a nair by birth , but intrstd in studying vedas, THE ULTIMATE TRUTH 8767 like brahmanan.
i will post messages on more vedic sciences to you on this web page ?
This sanskrit verse from the Mausala Parva of the Mahabharata, describes the disappearance of the city of Dvaraka into the sea.